I’ve been enjoying a lot of the gratitude posts I’m seeing around on blogs lately.
I’m a big fan of the practice and make a point everyday to think about and appreciate 1 thing that was the highlight of my day. And since it’s Friday, I’ve come up with five things for today — and it’s not even noon here. I know. I’m a giver.
- Easy mornings with three of my favorite ladies (no school for the kids = craft time)
- The swirls of dark curly hair on the back of my infant son’s head as I watch him sleep peacefully into the morning
- Red, orange, yellow and green leaves falling in my path on my walk to the train
- A good swim, followed by hot coffee (i can’t quit you) and oatmeal that helped warm me up
- Seeing progress on our home renovation after nearly a week of delays due to heavy rain
Have a good weekend.